WELCOME

On this blog I want to share my FREE digi stamps with you.

Why?

I just love to draw and in this way I can share my God-given talents with as many people as possible.


Please read terms of use.


Most important rule: Have fun with my digi stamps!



***



Click on the image and save the large file on your pc or tablet.

It's okay to share or pin the images, just don't sell the images keep them for FREE as I give them for nothing to you!
Credits to me would be nice :)

Look at the older posts too because it is full of digi stamps!
More than 350!

***



vrijdag 25 september 2015

Kitty stars


Hallo allemaal.
Weer een stempeltje tussendoor. Veel plezier ermee!
groetjes Sliekje en katjes

*************
Hi everybody.
A new digistamp for you. Enjoy!
greetings Sliekje and cats

9 opmerkingen:

KT Fit Kitty zei

i love this! it's so super cute and adorable! thank you!

Shuckclod zei

so sweet, thank you and hope you are doing well. Hugs to you and the cats.

ike zei

Hello to you and the kitties and I hope all is OK. :-)
Thank you for this sweet kitty.

Hugz
IKE in Greece xxxxxxx

Teresa zei

Thank you.

jj zei

hi! I was SO glad to get a new cute digi from you this morning! You made my day start
happy! Thank you. Such a sweet kitty!

Margo zei

Hi! I saw your blog shared on my newsfeed today on Facebook! I had to message and let you know that I adore so many of your images! This is an adorable kitty image too! Thank you so much for being so generous of making them freebies!!! I can't wait to add them to my collection! Thank you so much again!!!!

Sincerely,
Margo (Massachusetts, U.S.A.)

(AJ) ArtJypsy zei

Thank You for all your wonderful digitals and your generosity. I love the new styles of your drawings.

Anoniem zei

Heel schattig, ik heb hem opgeslagen en ga er eens wat mee doen. Beeldige tekeningen.

Anoniem zei

Kaartje met deze leuke digi stamp geplaatst op mijn blog. focreatief.blogspot.nl Hartelijk dank voor het delen van deze mooie digi stamps!