WELCOME

On this blog I want to share my FREE digi stamps with you.

Why?

I just love to draw and in this way I can share my God-given talents with as many people as possible.


Please read terms of use.


Most important rule: Have fun with my digi stamps!



***



Click on the image and save the large file on your pc or tablet.

It's okay to share or pin the images, just don't sell the images keep them for FREE as I give them for nothing to you!
Credits to me would be nice :)

Look at the older posts too because it is full of digi stamps!
More than 350!

***



vrijdag 30 maart 2012

Easter cupcake


Hallo allemaal.
Hier is nog een gezellige paasdigi. Dit keer in manga stijl. Ik hoop dat jullie dat leuk vinden :)
groetjes Sliekje en katjes

*****************
Hi everybody.
Here's another easterdigi. This time in manga style. I hope you will like it :)
greetings Sliekje and cats

24 opmerkingen:

Marimer zei

¡¡Adorable!!!, muchas gracias, Angelique, besitos.

Marjan zei

Die is weer heel leuk Angelique !

Anoniem zei

Thank you very much....dw

Rhonda Miller zei

Oh my goodness, this is to cute. Thank you.

Teresa zei

CUTE!!! Thank you!

Anoniem zei

thank you for the gorgeous image.
You are so sweet and generous to share you talent with us and I am very happy
and thankful that you do!!Keep up the fabulous work. I wish you many more creative years of inspiration!!Have a wonderful and creative weekend.sending hugs across the miles
snowbird

♥ Yolanda ♥ zei

Hi Angelique!
Wat een schatje is dit!! De Manga stijl vind ik heel leuk. M'n ene kind is gek op Japan en de andere leest heel graag Manga's (soort stripboek), dus deze komt heel goed van pas.
Dank je wel!!
Groetjes Yolanda

Suze zei

Thank you for the lovely easter image. I just love your images. Hugs, Suze

Anoniem zei

I looked at a bunch of your digi's today. You are a very talented artist. You are consistent and your drawings are so adorable. I just love them all to pieces! Thanks for sharing your talents with everyone!!!
Kristine

Anoniem zei

She's adorable!! Thank you for sharing her with us.
Hugs,
Tammy

AprilsL8 zei

Thank you!

Carole RB zei

Thanks a bunch!

Heather "Hev" zei

She is gorgeous :) Thank you :)

Anoniem zei

Thanks for the cute Digi. So sweet....

Silverbutterfly

Misty's zei

Thank you so much! xx

Anoniem zei

Too cute, Love it! Thank you for sharing!

Poppet zei

Thank you for such a fun image. :-) xx

txexperiment zei

What a fun image. Thanks so much for sharing it!

Heidi Brawley zei

AWE so cute~!! Thank You very much!

Dee zei

She is so adorable! I can hardly wait to use her on Easter cards. Thanks so much!

TRACEY MO zei

Thank you again for making lovely digi this one is gorjuss. I have used some of your digi on my blog for challenge & alway put a link back to you.
got your banner now as I love yur images/

Vicky Gould zei

Adorable as always, thanks for sharing!

Teresa Arsenault zei

So very cute. Thanks Angelique.

danielle zei

Thanks so much for sharing your work.